if you’ve ever seen our baceae, cannabis confections logo, you’ll notice 3 seeds below our brand name. one of those seeds is the coconut seed because we incorporate coconut oil in all of our cbd confections. since high quality ingredients is a top priority for us, we use only organic, fair trade coconut oil.
by partnering with people who own and operate in the world’s most prominent source of certified fair trade and organic virgin coconut oil in the heart of the sri lankan coconut triangle, we get to support well established projects that impact over 1000 farmers and staff by giving fair wages, good working conditions and agricultural training. through projects like the fair trade fund, we strengthen the ability for community-led projects to improve health, sanitation, education and infrastructure.
we have so much gratitude for the coconut trees of sri lanka and the people who cultivate them.
why coconut oil?
we use 100% organic & fair trade coconut oil in all of our confections. it is the most nutrient-dense part of the coconut and is known to be one of the healthiest oils on earth. considered a super food with a unique combination of fatty acids that may have positive effects on your health, such as boosting fat loss, heart health, and brain function. fatty acids create a strong binding agent for the cannabinoids, producing a potent elixir which can be efficiently absorbed into the blood stream and carried to every part of the body with a longer breakdown period.
some of the benefits coconut oil provides
- rich in healthy medium chain fatty acids that are easily digested and sent right to the liver for energy production. this allows the cannabis hemp we infuse into the coconut oil to be processed quickly and effectively by the liver.
- its antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, and antimicrobial, while the lauric acid in coconut oil helps increase immunity and fights infections.
- contains healthy fatty acids that can help lower your ldl or bad cholesterol levels in the body, while cbd is also known to lower blood pressure, making this combination an all-around boost for your cardiovascular health.
- helpful for digestion, its antimicrobial properties can help fight irritation and infection in the gut from candida.
- topically, its natural antioxidant properties make it great for stopping wrinkles and skin irritation.
- studies have shown that coconut oil can improve the moisture content of dry skin, reduce the symptoms of eczema, protects against skin damage, and improve oral health.