it’s difficult to carve out time to pamper ourselves, let alone, take time to actually relax. but if we don’t make time to de-stress and enjoy ourselves a little during our chaotic day-to-day lives, we’ll just be running on empty. you know when you’ve reached your limit, when you’re more reactive than usual, feel weighted or burdened, or leaning on to unhealthy addictive behaviors. it’s worth noting if our actions are becoming counterintuitive rather than productive. so we created our diy spa day—a simple guide to crafting a nourishing and relaxing day of self-care supported by our favorite broad spectrum cbd products.
in these instances, why not dedicate just one day to completely and healthfully detach from all your obligations and stressors of the world and give yourself the well deserved self-care that’s needed? it may not directly solve your biggest challenges but at least you can better equip yourself with renewed energy and resilience to better handle the inevitable difficulties.
what have you got to lose, but stress itself? this weekend, we challenge you to dedicate one day, to complete relaxation. if you need some guidance or inspiration we’ve made a guide below.
our guide to the art of relaxing
with a little help from our offerings
- wake up naturally without an alarm.
- engage in a morning meditation, seated or in a comfortable restorative yoga posture like baddha konasana or legs propped up the wall.
- make a cup of tea or coffee and add a full dropper full of happy cbd tincture. sip it slowly somewhere where you can enjoy the sun.
- go for a physical distancing walk or do a slow hatha yoga practice using the many options of youtube yoga videos.
- make a green smoothie or keep it simple with making and enjoying a celery juice to cleanse your system.
- shower, and afterwards, line the floor with a dry towel and give yourself a long body massage with our relieve + recover cbd body butter.
- for lunch, make a berry + nut chia seed pudding bowl. pair it with a cbd infused iced tea with our calm cbd tincture.
- take some time to digest and self reflect. try journaling or expressing yourself by drawing and/or creating anything that inspires you.
- read a book, or a magazine. try to stay away from the news for just 1 day!
- sun bathe by the window or if you can, outside. make sure to wear sunscreen.
- listen to music that’s boosts your mood, and dance or move however you want! if you’re inside, try dancing naked, no ones watching!